||正义的地球人，这篇文章需要翻译。你可以帮助漫威电影宇宙资料站来 翻译它。 点此查看本站通用的 标准译名对照表|
Miss Union Jack
《复仇者联盟》 (文件) (删减片段)
- 1 人物生平
- 2 Personality
- 3 Abilities
- 4 Equipment
- 5 Relationships
- 6 Appearances
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Behind the Scenes
- 9 References
- 10 External Links
Agent Carter, it is my honor to inform you that you are going to run S.H.I.E.L.D. and I'd also like to assist you in carrying your personal items down to your car."
"Thank you Agent Flynn, but as has always been the case, I don't require your help.
What is it?"
"For as long as I can remember, I just wanted to do what was right. I guess I'm not quite sure what that is anymore, and I thought I could throw myself back in, follow orders, serve. It's just not the same."
"You were always so dramatic. Look, you saved the world. We rather mucked it up."
"You didn't. Knowing you helped found S.H.I.E.L.D. is half the reason I stayed.
Peggy Carter continued working for the Strategic Scientific Reserve until 1949. After that, she became a full time S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, working alongside Howard Stark. Sometime after the war she met and married a man whom Steve Rogers had saved throughout the course of the war. Together they had a son and daughter.
Working with Ant-Man
Sometime you won't know what you're working with until you're in the moment...so you have to improvise.
In 1987, Carter was still working as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent. She met Dr. Hank Pym, a young scientist who invented particles and a suit that could shrink a human being to the size of an ant, yet maintain his original strength. When a group of radicals in the Soviet-controlled East Berlin discovered a piece of old HYDRA technology, Howard Stark wanted to send an agent to Germany and stop them from reverse-engineering it.
However, Pym was unwilling to give his suit to anyone else, so Carter convinced him to go to Berlin personally. To see if the suit actually worked, she fired a few bullets at Pym, and he became small like an ant in the blink of an eye, proving he was ready for the mission. He left for Berlin later that day.
When Pym returned from his mission in Berlin, he informed Carter and Stark about what had happened there. Stark tried to prohibit Pym from being able to do any further missions, but Pym stated that the only way the organization could use Pym Particles was if he was using them. Pym then implied that he was willing to help in any future missions available to him.
However, in 1989, Pym announced his resignation from the organization before her, Howard Stark and Mitchell Carson, after he had discovered that S.H.I.E.L.D. was trying to replicate the Pym Particles from the Ant-Man technology, showing his anger by slamming Carson's head onto the desk after he insulted him. Carter and Stark attempted to convince Pym to reconsider, reminding him not to allow the death of his beloved wife, Janet van Dyne, to destroy the good work he had achieved at S.H.I.E.L.D.; however Pym refused to listen and left the Triskelion. As Pym exited, Carter watched and listened as Carson advised that Pym should be restrained. Carter turned to Carson and advised him not to make Pym his enemy.
You're alive! You...you came, you came back."
"It's been so long. So long."
"Well, I couldn't leave my best girl. Not when she owes me a dance.
After Steve Rogers returned from being frozen for nearly 70 years, he was given files about his friends and allies from the 1940s, including Peggy Carter's. He thought about calling her, but, in the end, decided against it, afraid of her seeing him still young.
Two years after he was saved, Rogers eventually went to visit her at the retirement home where she lived. She was lucid at first, but after a few minutes of conversation, due to her mental deterioration, she suddenly acted as if she met Rogers directly after he had crash-landed after the Battle in the Valkyrie. -->
Carter is tough and resilient, standing strong whenever she is mistreated, be it by man or woman. She has a sarcastic streak, and can also become close to a select few people, such as Steve Rogers, Howard Stark, Edwin Jarvis, and a few others. Though she believes in morality, she will lie, if the situation calls for it, including the period when she was hiding her involvement with Howard Stark from the SSR.
A loyal soldier, Carter will do whatever is needed to get the job done, very nearly having Howard Stark shot out of the sky, when he was endangering the city of New York. Such sacrifices wound her; she does not enjoy it. Being somewhat no-nonsense, Carter does not take kindly to messing about during a mission or when there is work to be done. She is also quite clever, always able to work her way out of a pinch at a moment's notice. Though her number of dear friends is slim, she is exceedingly appreciative to those she has.
I conducted my own investigation because no one listens to me. I got away with it because no one looks at me.
—— Peggy Carter[src]
- Master Spy: Carter was able to infiltrate Castle Kaufmann and free Abraham Erskine with her disguise as "Eva". Likewise, she is able to flawlessly mimic other accents. She knows how to manipulate the sexist stereotypes of her time to her advantage by bringing coffee to a meeting in order to spy on it and seducing a man to gain information. She also spent time at Bletchley Park during the early years of World War II, learning code breaking skills.
- Master Investigator: Carter was able to solve the Leviathan case very efficiently, including deducing that the person who manipulated Stark would be one of the women he had been with, and that that woman would likely have scars on her wrists from years of handcuffing herself to a bedpost.
- Expert Martial Artist: Carter is a highly skilled martial artist. Carter used her fighting skills to defeat Sasha Demidov before he could kill her. She was able to defeat several highly skilled agents with little effort. Despite initially being overwhelmed, Carter managed to defeat Dottie Underwood, a highly trained Red Room assassin. Carter was also able to silently subdue the guards of the Zodiac.
- Expert Marksman: During the assassination of Abraham Erskine, Carter was able to kill the driver of Heinz Kruger, as he drove towards her, without fear of being hit. She chided Rogers for interrupting her shot when she aimed for Kruger.
- Expert Tactician: Though they were all seasoned war veterans, the Howling Commandos took instruction from Carter on how to infiltrate the Red Room Academy, following her leadership on how to divide the men and what to do in a given situation.
- Scientist: Carter has knowledge of chemistry, knowing how to use simple household items to create a compound necessary to defuse a bomb.
- Multilingualism: Carter can speak and read English, Russian and German fluently.
- Walther PPK: Carter carried a Walther PPK as her sidearm during her time serving with the Strategic Scientific Reserve. She used the weapon to shoot at Heinz Kruger while trying to prevent his escape following the Assassination of Abraham Erskine, and to raid a warehouse in New York City during the search of Zodiac.
- M1911A1: Carter used this pistol to shoot at Steve Rogers, testing the resistance of a Vibranium Shield.
- M1928A1 Thompson: Carter used this weapon during the Attack on HYDRA Headquarters, killing many HYDRA soldiers, specifically making a HYDRA soldier with a flamethrower burst into flames.
- MP 40: Carter managed to obtain one of these weapons while undercover on Castle Kaufmann, using it to liberate Abraham Erskine.
- M18 Smoke Grenade
- Bulletproof Vest
- Grappling Hook Gun: Carter used this to escape with Abraham Erskine from Castle Kaufmann.
- Stun Light Device
|Appearances for Peggy Carter|
In chronological order:
- In the comics, Peggy Carter was a freedom fighter with the French Resistance during World War II, and her relationship with Gabe Jones was one of the first inter-racial relationships in comics.
- According to S.H.I.E.L.D. files, Peggy joined the Special Air Service (SAS) in 1936. In reality, SAS wasn't formed before July 1941.
- At the end of Captain America: The First Avenger when Nick Fury first encounters the bewildered Steve Rogers, Steve mentions that he is 70 years late for a date that he planned with Peggy.
- In The Avengers, Peggy appears in short flashbacks conceived by Steve Rogers when he was using a punching bag in the gym.
Behind the Scenes
- There was a scene intended for The Avengers where Steve reunites with an old "Peggy Carter," but this was never released into the theatrical cut and was never even filmed. They partially reintegrated the scene in Captain America: The Winter Soldier. However, there is a Deleted scene in The Avengers where Steve finds files about the deceased Howling Commandos and Peggy Carter. Her address and telephone number are on the file, but Steve decides to not make a call.
- Peggy's S.H.I.E.L.D. file in the deleted scene from The Avengers lists her current address as "57-J Merryweather, Winchester, U.K.". However, in Captain America: The Winter Soldier she is shown to be living in a retirement home in Washington, D.C..
- Peggy Carter is the most frequently recurring female character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, having been featured in five movies (Captain America: The First Avenger, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Ant-Man and Captain America: Civil War), a one-shot and two TV series (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Agent Carter).
- Emily Blunt was offered the role, but she turned it down.