—— 斯蒂夫·罗杰斯 于 HYDRA Uprising[src]
美国队长（Captain America），即斯蒂芬·罗杰斯（斯蒂夫）上尉原先是二战中的超级士兵，也是世界上第一位超级英雄。在参与了一项最高机密的 “超级士兵计划”之后，瘦小羸弱的斯蒂夫·罗杰斯变成了孔武有力的英雄美国队长，他在二战中立下的赫赫战功使他成为了一个活生生的传奇。罗杰斯带领着他的嚎叫突击队突袭了多个九头蛇据点，使得红骷髅惊慌失措。罗杰斯帮助盟军赢得了战争，而自己却在最后一次任务时坠落在了北冰洋。在现代苏醒后，罗杰斯了解到他已在冰川下沉睡了将近66年。
斯蒂夫·罗杰斯发现自己处在一个自己几乎不认识的现代世界中。当尼克·弗瑞——国际维和机构神盾局的局长——找他帮忙拯救世界时，他迅速以美国队长的身份重装上阵，带着他那标志性的盾牌以及自己过人的力量，领导能力和严肃实际的态度来到复仇者中应对地球之战War for Earth.
在同复仇者们并肩作战之后，罗杰斯成为了一名神盾局特工，并与同伴黑寡妇——也是一名复仇者——一起完成了许多任务。同玛丽亚·希尔 和猎鹰一起，他们挫败了 洞察计划。在九头蛇暴动之后，他在猎鹰的帮助下，独自踏上了寻找自己朋友巴基·巴恩斯的旅程。在此期间，罗杰斯重新集结了复仇者们以肃清九头蛇的残余力量，并在同疯狂的人工智能——奥创的战斗中再次展示了他非凡的领导能力。不同于大多数其他最初的复仇者成员，罗杰斯留了下来并成为了奥创之战后第二代复仇者的领袖。
罗杰斯于1932至1936年间在纽约市布鲁克林区的 George Washington High School 学习并于1937年进入同样位于布鲁克林的 Auburndale Art School学习直到1938年。
Thank you Buck, but I can get by on my own."
"The thing is, you don't have to. I'm with you till the end of the line, pal.
—— Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes after Sarah Rogers' funeral[src]
Do you want to kill Nazis?"
"I don't want to kill anyone, but I don't like bullies; I don't care where they're from.
—— Abraham Erskine and Steve Rogers[src]
At least he's got me doing this. Philips would've had me stuck in a lab."
"And these are your only two options? A lab rat or a dancing monkey?
—— Steve Rogers and Peggy Carter[src]
随后，在菲利普上校的授意下，以罗杰斯为首，加上其他一些从战俘中挑选出来的老兵组成了一只特战队——“嚎叫突击队”，成员包括巴基·巴恩斯、Dum Dum Dugan、Gabe Jones、Jim Morita、James Montgomery Falsworth和 Jacques Dernier。霍华德·斯塔克为罗杰斯量身定做了新的外衣和盾牌——一面由振金打造的超强金属盾。随后美国队长和他的突击队在整个欧洲战场战功卓著，拯救了许多盟军，其中就包括佩吉·卡特日后的丈夫。期间也粉碎了一些由红骷髅及其九头蛇组织策划的各种阴谋。
That was a difficult winter. A blizzard had trapped half our battalion behind the German line. Steve- Captain Rogers- he fought his way through a HYDRA blockade that had pinned our allies down for months. He saved over a thousand men. Including the man who would... who would become my husband, as it turned out. Even after he died Steve was still changing my life.
—— Peggy Carter in an interview[src]
随后菲尔·科尔逊接待了美国队长 ，他向队长介绍了神盾局为其打造的新装备和行头。洛基出现在德国的消息中断了科尔逊求签名的要求。美国队长与黑寡妇一并登上了昆式战机前往斯图加特。随后美国队长与洛基展开了对决，直到钢铁侠加入战场。最终洛基投降，被载入战机 押送会总部。飞行途中，托尔突然出现并掳走了洛基，钢铁侠与美国队长先后跳出飞机去追捕托尔。罗杰斯赶到时，托尔与钢铁侠正打的难解难分。他劝二人冷静下来，停止内讧。并靠着振金盾牌挡下了雷神之锤妙尔尼尔的全力一击。最终三人停止了争斗，决定将洛基押回。
Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Steve Rogers moved to Washington, D.C., trying to live like a normal person and adjust to the 21st century. However, he was soon recalled to join S.H.I.E.L.D. in making the world a safer place. After joining the agency, Rogers was trained in parkour and many forms of martial arts to make him even more effective in the field.
S.H.I.E.L.D. said this was destroyed. No one's told me why they lied about it.
—— Captain America[src]
Rogers would often work with fellow Agents Black Widow, who was a member of the Avengers, and Brock Rumlow. The three agents took down a terrorist cell that had stolen the Zodiac weapon from S.H.I.E.L.D. and threatened to unleash it in Willis Tower in Chicago. Rogers jumped out of the tower's Skydeck without a parachute to safely retrieve the Zodiac, counting on Rumlow to stop his fall.
Return to Brooklyn
Boy, you leave a place for a half a century and it goes completely to the dogs.
—— Captain America[src]
Upon receiving intel that Nobel-prize winning scientist Professor Sana Amanat was in danger of abduction by the mercenary group known as the Cadre, Director Nick Fury dispatched Rogers and Natasha Romanoff to Rogers' old neighborhood in Brooklyn on protection detail.
Under the guise of showing Romanoff the places that he grew up, they managed to draw out the Cadre mercenaries that had set-up in multiple locations throughout the neighborhood. Tracing the mercenary that had abducted Amanat through a maze of alleyways, Rogers succeeded in taking out the last mercenary with a little help from Amanat herself.
Mission in the Indian Ocean
Je pensais que tu était plus qu'un bouclier."
"On va voir.
—— Georges Batroc and Captain America[src]
While on a jog in Washington, D.C., he frequently passed a man, every time he passed him he jokingly called "on your left". He later caught up again with the man who introduced himself as Samuel Wilson, a former army veteran now working in the debriefing system. Wilson was able to fully understand Rogers experiences being a veteran returning home and the difficulties surrounding that experience. The two talked about their lives and Wilson recommended some music for Rogers to catch up on before Natasha Romanoff picked Steve up for a new mission.
Rogers was told that the mission was to rescue hostages of a pirate-hijacked S.H.I.E.L.D. ship, the Lemurian Star, somewhere in the Indian Ocean. Rogers was tasked with attacking the ship first, he dived off the Quinjet without a parachute and single-handled defeated almost every pirate on the ship without raising the alarm. As Brock Rumlow shot the remaining pirates and rescued the hostages and Romanoff cleared out the engine room, Rogers engaged the leader of the pirates Georges Batroc. Rogers fought Batroc and was challenged to fight him without using his shield. Rogers accepted the challenge and fought him in hand-to-hand combat eventually knocked him out.
After the fight Rogers discovered Romanoff hacking into the ship's computer, he learned Romanoff had a secret assignment to recover some S.H.I.E.L.D. data from the ship through a USB-stick. This somewhat annoyed Rogers, who was unhappy at being kept in the dark about the fact that Romanoff had been given a secondary mission by Nick Fury. It was made worse when Georges Batroc woke up and threw a grenade at the pair, Rogers deflected the grenade and they leapt out of the path of the explosion. They both survived the explosion but Batroc escaped during the chaos. Rogers made it clear he blamed Romanoff for the failure to capture Batroc.
This isn't freedom. This is fear."
"S.H.I.E.L.D takes the world as it is, not as we'd like it to be.
Reporting back to Nick Fury at the Triskelion, Rogers expressed his anger with Fury for lying to him. Fury then took him to the facility's sub-levels, where the three Helicarriers were being constructed. Introducing Rogers to Project Insight, Fury explained that S.H.I.E.L.D. planned to use the Helicarriers to fight threats before they even happened. Rogers was discontent with this, finding S.H.I.E.L.D.'s new methods to be a little too extreme.
Disillusioned by Fury's new attitude to world safety, Rogers decided to visit the Department of Veterans Affairs to listen to Sam Wilson talk to soldiers suffering from PTSD. Rogers found himself feeling at home around other soldiers; he spoke to Wilson after the meeting and told him that he had no idea what else to do with his life other than obey orders and serve. Wilson told him he could do whatever he wanted to do.
Rogers revisited his past by visiting the Captain America division of the Smithsonian Institution; there he saw videos of his time in World War II with Bucky Barnes and the Howling Commandos. When a young boy recognized him, Rogers smiled and asked him to keep quiet. Rogers watched an interview with Peggy Carter where she discussed her relationship with Rogers and how he changed her life.
After seeing this video, Rogers went to see Peggy Carter in a retirement home, now aged past ninety years. They discussed the changing world and Rogers told her that the reason he stayed at S.H.I.E.L.D. was partly because she helped found it. When Carter began to cough, Rogers handed her a glass of water; she looked up and appeared to have forgotten their entire conversation and reacted like she was seeing Rogers for the first time in 70 years. In her old age, Carter had developed a form of dementia. Rogers just smiled and told her that he could never leave his best girl while she still owed him a dance.
Loss of Nick Fury
Going back to his apartment, Rogers had a brief talk with his neighbor, even building up the courage to ask her out on a date. However, he got suspicious when he heard his stereo playing. He sneaked in through the window and found Nick Fury sitting in his couch. Fury told Rogers that "his wife kicked him out" and that they might be overheard by someone. Without warning Fury was shot several times in his back through the wall. He gave the USB to Steve and told him not to trust anyone, before he fell unconscious. Rogers' neighbor smashed in the door revealing herself to be Agent 13, and had been hired by Fury to keep an eye on Rogers. Agent 13 called for medical assistance and explained the situation to S.H.I.E.L.D..
Rogers spotted the assassin and went in pursuit. He smashed his way through While chasing the masked gunman, Rogers smashed through office doors and was barely able to keep up with the assassin. He eventually caught up and threw his shield at the assassin, but the masked man easily caught the shield with his cybernetic arm and threw it back at Rogers before disappearing.
Fury was taken to a hospital but his heart stopped and the doctors were unable to revive him. He was taken away and Agent Maria Hill asked to take care of the body. Agent Brock Rumlow told the Captain that he was wanted for a hearing. He quickly hid the USB in a vending machine and left.
Fugitive of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Escape from the Triskelion
Captain Rogers has information regarding the death of Director Fury. He refused to share it. As difficult as this is to accept, Captain America is a fugitive from S.H.I.E.L.D.
—— Alexander Pierce to numerous S.H.I.E.L.D. agents[src]
When he arrived at the Triskelion he was questioned by Alexander Pierce who said he was one of Fury's oldest friends and wanted to know who killed him. He also said that he and Fury were realists and that to build a new world sometimes meant tearing the old one down.
Knowing that he could not trust Pierce, Rogers told him nothing of what Fury said, and left him to go to the hospital. When the elevator began to fill up with people, Rogers soon realized that they were there to take him down. Giving them one chance to leave, Rogers asked if anyone wanted to get out and then the fight began. The attackers tried to use a pair of Magnetic Handcuffs to keep Rogers from fighting back, but only they could only get one on, since Rogers was not willing to give in. Having only one free hand, Rogers fought off the traitors. Soon Rogers got his hand free. The last conscious double agent was Brock Rumlow. Rumlow told Rogers that the fight was not personal. Rogers managed to subdue Rumlow and told him that it felt personal.
Rogers tried to find a way out of the building to avoid arrest, but the only clear way he could find was to jump out of the elevator. After surviving the fall by landing on his shield. He drove away on his motorcycle, successfully escaping a roadblock set up for him. A Quinjet was sent to stop him; however Rogers managed to crash it by throwing his shield into the engine and damaging its wings.
To keep S.H.I.E.L.D. from tracking him, Rogers hid his uniform in the duffel bag of a high school coach and took the clothes that were inside so that he could hide.
Hiding in Plain Sight
That was not my first kiss since 1945. I'm 95, not dead.
—— Steve Rogers to Natasha Romanoff[src]
Rogers arrived later at the hospital where he noticed that the USB was gone. Natasha Romanoff had taken it and he angrily asked her what she knew about all that had happened. She told him that the masked man was a spy known as the Winter Soldier and she had encountered him once before.
Knowing they could trust each other, Rogers and Romanoff went to an Apple store and used the USB in a laptop to see if there was any valuable information on it. But they, as Fury did, found nothing. However they did find that the location where the USB could be unlocked was in New Jersey. Brock Rumlow and his team tried to find them but failed to do so, thanks in part to Romanoff's idea of kissing in public to deflect attention.
We won, Captain. Your death amounts to the same as your life: A zero sum!
They stole a car and drove to the location while talking about the good old days. When they arrived Steve realized that they were at Camp Lehigh, the old training facility where he trained during World War II. They found a secret storage room full of old computers inside a S.H.I.E.L.D. office. There they found a more modern looking USB slot and they put the USB in.
The computers powered up revealing that Arnim Zola's consciousness had been put into a computer that told them that he was recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D. after World War II and that he helped to rebuild HYDRA, inside S.H.I.E.L.D. In the '70's when he got the news that his body was not salvageable, S.H.I.E.L.D., still needing his help, transferred his mind into software. He had been working on an algorithm that HYDRA wanted. He told them that some of the deaths of S.H.I.E.L.D. leaders had been due to HYDRA, showing them a picture of Howard Stark, implying that his death might not have been an accident. Zola was also involved in the Winter Soldier program.
Unluckily, before Rogers and Romanoff could get any more information out of Zola, they realized that S.H.I.E.L.D. had sent a missile to their location. Zola locked the door and trapped them inside. With seconds to spare, Rogers ripped out the floor boards and pulled Romanoff with him just as the missile blew up their location, Rogers used his shield to keep the debris from crushing them. He pulled Romanoff out of the rubble and ran to safety just as S.H.I.E.L.D. arrived searching for them.
The two then left to seek refuge with Sam Wilson. As they got cleaned up, they spoke about whether or not they could trust each other, considering everything they knew turned out to be a lie, Rogers assured her he trusted her now. They knew they that the air-strike would have been ordered by Alexander Pierce, and they would have to find a high-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D./HYDRA agent to learn more. Wilson told them that he was part of a military project called EXO-7 Falcon, testing of a new form of winged Jet-Packs.
They went back to Washington, D.C. to talk to Agent Jasper Sitwell who was working for HYDRA. He just had a meeting with Senator Stern, who before saying goodbye whispered "Hail HYDRA". Sam Wilson called Sitwell and forced him up on the roof of a tall building and together with Romanoff and Rogers they got him to tell them that Zola's algorithm could calculate if a person would be a threat in the future. He also told them that HYDRA were going to use Project Insight as a weapon to eliminate what they saw as threats against the world, mentioning 托尼·斯塔克, Bruce Banner and Stephen Strange. This though would also mean that millions of innocent people would die.
The Winter Soldier
"Who the hell is Bucky?
—— Captain America and the Winter Soldier[src]
The gang left but they were attacked by the Winter Soldier and his men. A battle broke out and as Captain America and the Winter Soldier fought, his mask was broken and it was revealed that he was Bucky Barnes. When Steve said his name, the Winter Soldier said he did not know who that was. They were then surrounded by Brock Rumlow and S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Cap, Black Widow and Sam Wilson were taken into custody. While in the prison van one of the guards stunned the other one and revealed herself to be Maria Hill. She then used a Mouse Hole to escape with the gang.
Agent Hill took them to a secret facility where Nick Fury was resting, revealing that he did not die, even though he was severely injured. He had taken Tetrodotoxine B, an anti-stress serum, developed by Bruce Banner, that lowered his heartbeat to only one per minute so that he would appear dead. Hill and Fury told them that Project Insight was only hours away and that they had to act quickly. The Helicarriers would hover in a triangle, connected, targeting all its targets before firing. The only way to prevent this would be to use three special chips that would take away. S.H.I.E.L.D.'s control over the Helicarriers. Having lost his suit earlier, Rogers broke into the Smithsonian Institution museum and stole his suit from World War II After which, the group went off to stop Project Insight.
Battle at the Triskelion
I'm not gonna fight you. You're my friend."
"You're my mission!"
"Then finish it, 'cause I'm with you to the end of the line.
—— Captain America and the Winter Soldier fighting aboard the Helicarrier[src]
Captain America, Falcon, and Maria Hill, broke into the Triskelion and took over the control room. Rogers used the microphones to send out a message across the base and informed the staff of HYDRA's infiltration within S.H.I.E.L.D. and that Alexander Pierce was their leader, Rogers told them that they could not allow HYDRA to initiate Project Insight and asked them to stand up against HYDRA with him. Once he had finished his speech, Rogers and Wilson assaulted the Helicarriers and battled the HYDRA guards onboard, when Wilson asked how they would be able to tell the good guys from the bad guys, Rogers told him to look for the ones shooting at him.
They managed to insert two of the chips, with some hardship, but when Falcon was going for the last one his jet-pack was damaged by the Winter Soldier and he was forced to skydive down to the Triskelion where he got caught up in a fistfight with Agent Brock Rumlow. Now it was all on Rogers. He was about to put the chip in place before he was confronted by Bucky. Rogers begged Bucky to listen to him but seeing that Bucky was not going to listen and running out of time Steve steeled himself for what must be done.
The two former friends fought and violently attempted to take control of the chip, Barnes attempting to shoot Rogers in the side. After a long and brutal battle, Rogers finally managed to subdue Bucky after putting him in a chock hold. Rogers attempted to get the chip in place with only seconds left before Project Insight would initiate, however he was shot multiple times by Barnes, including a shot that hit him in the cut. Using whatever energy he had left, Rogers managed to get the chip in place and Maria Hill took control of the other Helicarriers. Before making them fire upon each other she acknowledged that Rogers was still on-board, but he commanded her to do it anyway.
The Helicarrier that Rogers and Bucky were in was the last remaining one after the other two exploded. It crashed into the Triskelion and caused it to collapse. As the Helicarrier continued to fall, debris landed on Bucky trapping him. Rogers freed the trapped Bucky who immediately betrayed him. He refused to fight Bucky, and dropped his shield, allowing Bucky to secure an easy victory over him. Bucky began to savagely beat Rogers. Before Rogers fainted, he promised Bucky to be with him "till the end of the line", a promise Bucky gave him decades ago - something that caused Bucky to realize what he was doing to his long-time friend. Rogers then fell into the water beneath and nearly drowned, but Bucky dived in and saved him, and then he disappeared.
You're going after him."
"You don't have to come with me."
"I know. When do we start?
—— Sam and Steve just before beginning their search for Bucky[src]
When the Triskelion was collapsing Falcon jumped out of it and was saved by Nick Fury and Natasha Romanoff. Brock Rumlow was buried under rubble but later doctors attended to him. Rogers woke up some time later in a hospital, where Wilson filled him in on what had happened after he was found. S.H.I.E.L.D. had gone through some major changes. Nick Fury was officially dead and he had destroyed all evidence of being alive, even replacing his eye-patch for sunglasses.
Standing beside Fury's headstone, Fury ordered Rogers to tell anyone who asked that he was dead as he left to thwart HYDRA operations in Europe. Romanoff went to a Senate hearing to defend Rogers and herself, saying that they could not arrest them because they are the best qualified to protect the world. Now that her secrets were revealed she needed a new identity. Rogers decided to start looking, with the help of Wilson, for Bucky, so that he could convince him of who he really was.
War on HYDRA
Reassembling the Avengers
With the rising threat of HYDRA, the Avengers were officially reassembled, with the financial backing of 托尼·斯塔克 and Rogers leading the team again. Using the former Stark Tower, now renamed Avengers Tower, as their headquarters, they embarked on several missions to ruin HYDRA's plans for world domination. When he had free time, Rogers continued his search for Bucky Barnes.
Battle of Sudan
While searching through files about Barnes, Rogers was informed by J.A.R.V.I.S. that the team was assembling to help Black Widow in Sudan. Captain America led the team into the battle, where they encountered many HYDRA operatives in Chitauri Armor. Together the team defeated the soldiers, along with their leader, Doctor Jensen.
Attack on the HYDRA Research Base
Baron Strucker. HYDRA's number one thug."
"Technically, I'm a thug for S.H.I.E.L.D.
—— Captain America and Baron Wolfgang von Strucker[src]
Rogers led the Avengers in an assault on Baron Wolfgang von Strucker's base, having learned that Strucker was using the Scepter to create an army of enhanced soldiers. Rogers rode his motorcycle into the battle, throwing his shield at his enemies while commanding the Avengers' actions. When 托尼·斯塔克 swore while trying to break through the base's defence systems during the battle, Rogers told him to mind his language, much to Stark's amusement. Rogers defended the reaction by saying it just slipped out, while throwing his motorcycle at a HYDRA convoy. Rogers ignored the continuing taunts and fought alongside Thor, using their combined strength to destroy the HYDRA Tanks.
During the battle, Hawkeye was injured; Rogers ordered Thor to take him to the Avengers' Quinjet to receive treatment. Rogers broke into the base and located Baron Wolfgang von Strucker; during his confrontation with Strucker, Rogers was attacked by Wanda Maximoff who used her powers to throw Rogers down a flight of stairs. Rogers quickly recovered from the attack and knocked out Strucker by hitting him with his shield and took him into custody while the rest of the Avengers defeated the remaining HYDRA army and 托尼·斯塔克 recovered the Scepter.
With the mission a success and HYDRA officially defeated, Rogers with the other Avengers arrived back at Avengers Tower and were greeted by Maria Hill, who briefed Rogers on the Maximoff twins. She explained their poverty and how they lost their parents leading to them volunteering for Baron Wolfgang von Strucker's experiments. Rogers expressed his understanding of the twins' decision, comparing his own decision to allow a German scientist to experiment on him, referring to Abraham Erskine's Project Rebirth, when Hill noted that they were not at war like he was in 1942; Rogers argued that the Maximoffs were.
Later, Rogers joined the other Avengers plus Sam Wilson and James Rhodes for a party in Avengers Tower to celebrate their victory over HYDRA. Rogers and Wilson discussed working together and their continued search for Bucky Barnes, when Rogers suggested Wilson could assist the Avengers on mission, Wilson claimed to not be interested in joining the team. Later, Rogers and Thor drank thousand year old alcohol with a group of World War II veterans. One of the veterans insisted upon having a drink of the Asgardian alcohol which resulted in him having to be carried out.
Rogers then came across Bruce Banner speaking to Natasha Romanoff at the bar, when Romanoff left Rogers spoke to Banner, telling him that Romanoff was clearly flirting with him. Rogers insisted that Banner should not let the chance for a happy life go past, noting that he had been flirted with by Romanoff in the past and the way she spoke to Banner was more than meer flirting. As Rogers walked away Banner pondered this before questioning how much Romanoff had flirted with Rogers in the past.
War against Ultron
Attack on Avengers Tower
After most of the party goers had gone home, the group, joined by Helen Cho took turns trying to lift Mjølnir. When Rogers tried, he was able to briefly nudge the hammer, much to Thor's surprise, but in the end was still unsuccessful. The party was interrupted by Ultron and his drones, proclaiming humanity inferior and ready for extinction. Rogers and the rest of the group engaged in a violent battle with Ultron and eventually came out victorious and Ultron's first form was destroyed. However Ultron, managed to escape by accessing the net.
How do we cope with something like that?"
"Then we'll do that together.
As the team regrouped, they discussed what had occurred and 托尼·斯塔克 admitted his involvement in the creation of Ultron, although he still strongly defended the idea as he believed it was a beneficial plan to save the world. Thor, clearly furious at Stark's recklessness, charged in a grabbed Stark by the throat, but Rogers was able to calm him down.
The team later learned that Ultron had sent them a message by murdering Baron Wolfgang von Strucker and leaving the word PEACE written in his blood. Together they worked out that Ultron would be going after Vibranium and he would get that from Ulysses Klaue in Johannesburg.
Battle at the Salvage Yard
I know you've suffered."
"Urgh, Captain America, God's righteous man, pretending you could live without war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth but...
They traveled to Klaue's location and found Ultron along with Pietro and Wanda Maximoff, the powered twins who had attacked the team earlier, the Avengers learned that Ultron had already purchased the Vibranium from the now injured Ulysses Klaue. When peace negotiations quickly failed, the team engaged in a fierce fight with Ultron, the Maximoff's and Klaue's soldiers.
Rogers took a direct punch to the face by Pietro Maximoff before Wanda Maximoff used her powers to make Rogers see visions of the life he could have had with his former comrades and Peggy Carter after World War II, a tactic used to break Rogers' heart. With most members of the team suffering from these visions and Iron Man fighting Hulk in the middle of Johannesburg, a decision was made for the team to escape and hide out at Clint Barton's Homestead.
Every time someone tries to end a war before it starts, innocent people die. Every time.
When the team arrived at Clint Barton's Homestead they discovered that Barton was married with two children and one more on the way. Clint Barton explained that the reason the team were unaware of his family was due to Nick Fury helping him to have this second peaceful life outside S.H.I.E.L.D. where his family could be safe. Once introductions had been made, Thor informed the team that he intended to try and learn more about the vision he had had and so left the farm to look for answers.
Rogers and 托尼·斯塔克 went outside and chopped wood together. They discussed how Wanda Maximoff had been able to use her powers to pull the team apart. When the conversation moved to how Stark and Bruce Banner inadvertently created Ultron, they began to argue and debate whether or not Stark should have ever experimented on the Scepter. As the argument became more intense Rogers ripped a log in half with his bare hands. Rogers told him that trying to end wars before they start results in the deaths of innocent people.
The team were later joined by Nick Fury who motivated them to gather together and restart the fight against Ultron. Bruce Banner revealed that Ultron's plan would be to create another body made of synthetic tissue using the Cradle, and would likely do this with the help of Helen Cho. Rogers spoke to Stark and Fury before they left as Fury requested the help of Maria Hill.
Battle of Seoul
Well, he's definitely unhappy. I'm gonna try to keep him that way."
"You're not a match for him, Cap."
The team tracked down Ultron at Helen Cho's factory where he was attempting to build a new being. As Ultron attempted to escape in a truck, Rogers engaged him and they began an intense battle. Rogers threw his shield at Ultron but the robot was able to knock it off the truck. As Ultron began to strangle Rogers, Natasha Romanoff caught up with them and threw Cap his shield back which he used to continue battling Ultron.
Soon Rogers and Ultron were thrown onto a train and continued their fight; Rogers was helped by Pietro and Wanda Maximoff who had betrayed Ultron after learning Ultron's plan to eradicate all human life. As Ultron destroyed the controls of the train and escaped, Rogers ordered the Maximoffs to assist him; he sent Pietro to move people out of the way of the train while Wanda used her powers to successfully stop the train.
By the end of the battle, the Avengers took control of the Cradle with the being inside but Natasha Romanoff was taken prisoner. Rogers recruited the Maximoffs as temporary members of the Avengers. Before they left, Rogers spoke to Wanda Maximoff, who expressed her fears of Ultron, making the comparisons between the war mongering A.I. and 托尼·斯塔克.
Birth of the Vision
Back at the Avengers Tower the team began searching for Romanoff and discovered that 托尼·斯塔克 and Bruce Banner were attempting to transfer J.A.R.V.I.S.' consciousness into the being Ultron had created. When Rogers saw this he and the Maximoff twins confronted them and they engaged in a short fight. Their fight was quickly interrupted when Thor arrived and used his lightning to activate the Cradle and give life to the being.
The being launched out of the Cradle and briefly attacked the team, causing Thor to throw it across the room. The being stopped mid-flight when it stared out of the window at the city. The being apologized for it's mistake and called itself the Vision, giving itself a uniform and cape based on Thor's uniform and promised to assist the Avengers in their war with Ultron. In an attempt to show it's worthiness to the team, Vision casually lifted Mjølnir and handed it to Thor, proving his trustworthiness.
The Avengers then teamed up and regained their weapons ready to go into war with Ultron. They discovered that Ultron was heading back to Sokovia with a plan to destroy the world. Rogers gathered with 托尼·斯塔克 and Bruce Banner to discuss their plan of attack, Stark noted that it was unlikely that they would all survive the battle but Rogers did not let this stop him, noting that he had no other plans.
Battle of Sokovia
You get hurt, hurt ‘em back. You get killed… walk it off.
Once the Avengers arrived in Sokovia, Rogers sent the team to evacuate the civilians from the danger. Eventually however Ultron made his move and used a device to levitate Novi Grad and to drop it on Earth to destroy the planet. Rogers led the Avengers in the battle against the Ultron Sentries. They knew that if Ultron was able to activate the device's engine he would destroy the entire city so they defended it against a seemingly endless horde of Ultron Robots.
As the army of machines continued to attack the civilians of the city, Rogers spotted a woman in a car dangling on the edge of the broken bridge, Rogers attempted to save her but was seconds too late as the car fell from a bridge, tumbling hundreds of feet. Thor came to their aid and flew down, pulling the woman out of the car and throwing her to Rogers, who was able to pull her back to safety. Another Ultron Sentries then attempted to kill them but Rogers was able to use his shield to rip it in half before throwing it's mangled body off the bridge, mocking it as it fell.
Fury, you son of a bitch."
"Oh, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
Eventually Nick Fury and Maria Hill arrived onboard a Helicarrier and used it to enact Rogers' plan and evacuate the civilians while War Machine joined the battle, Rogers was surprised yet delighted at Fury's surprise arrival, jokingly calling him a son of a bitch, to which Fury asked if he spoke to his mother the same way. Although Thor and Iron Man were able to destroy the device, saving the earth, Pietro Maximoff was killed in the battle and Vision was able to destroy the final Ultron body, effectively killing him.
斯蒂夫并没有放弃寻找巴基·巴恩斯，在猎鹰的帮助下， 他们将巴基困在了一个偏远的地点。斯蒂夫告诉威尔逊这件事不能让托尼·斯塔克 知情，他们决定将猎鹰早些时候遇见的蚁人招募进新复仇者联盟。
Considered by many as the world's first and greatest superhero, Captain America has been defined by his courage and righteousness.
Steve Rogers has always had a noble and honest spirit, intolerant towards injustice and abuses of power. Since he has always been weak and small, he learned on his own what true strength is, and vowed to protect defenseless people at the risk of his own life. Despite being transformed into a perfect human by the Super Soldier Serum, he maintained his original spirit and character. Since his reawakening, Rogers became weary of this new time but still seems to be the same man he was in the 1940's. Due to his exploits of the past, Rogers naturally has a certain amount of respect given to him, even if he doesn't look for it. It is evident in Fury, Coulson, Banner, Barton, Romanoff, and Hill.
What separates Steve Rogers from the other Avengers is his humanity and morality; he tries to see the best in people and humanity. Rogers is courageous and selfless; he will gladly risk his own life if it will save another's. He is also fiercely loyal to those he cares about and will try to protect them at any cost. Rogers is not afraid to do what's right for the greater good, even if it might be costly to him personally. Examples are when Rogers told Natasha Romanoff to close the Chitauri portal, despite Stark not being out yet, and Rogers' deeply regretful willingness to kill Bucky Barnes, due to his standing in the way of saving over three million innocent lives.
As seen during World War II and the Chitauri Invasion, Captain America has an impressive charisma and leadership skills. He is able to command respect from his fellow Avengers, Rogers was unofficially recognized as the leader of the team. During the Chitauri attack on New York, Captain America focused on directing civilian authorities in order to keep the citizens safe and off the street while the rest of the Avengers focused their efforts taking out the Chitauri's military assets.
Even outnumbered by the forces of HYDRA within S.H.I.E.L.D., Steve was able to get Wilson, Hill, Romanoff and even Fury, along with the loyal agents within S.H.I.E.L.D. to fight back against HYDRA and stop Project Insight from being achieved and dealt HYDRA their first blow in decades since he went fought against them.
Captain America's strong sense of moral belief and self sacrifice constantly puts him at odds with 托尼·斯塔克, who is careless and tends to show off. This has lead to several moments of bickering, arguments, and almost physical fights. Though when needed, they work together without hesitation, such as teaming up to repair the Helicarrier or taking out the Chitauri warriors.
Captain America's sense of duty exceeds his personal feelings, however his sense of loyalty is difficult to surpass. After realizing the Winter Soldier was his long thought to be dead best friend, he only fought him to disable H.Y.D.R.A's Helicarriers. However, once the Helicarriers were destroyed, he immediately stopped fighting the Winter Soldier in an attempt to reason with him and help him remember their friendship.
Since being defrosted by S.H.I.E.L.D., Steve was lost in a world he no longer knew or understood. The world had grown up without him, the morals had changed, technology had been greatly advanced but most importantly the people he cared for were gone, or greatly aged. Even while working with S.H.I.E.L.D. and the Avengers, Steve still had no real focus in his life, not knowing how to belong, refusing to let go of the past. Although he eventually met both Peggy and Bucky, Steve was still a "man out of time". However, after the battle against Ultron, Steve finally realized that he was no longer the man he was before he was frozen. Steve decided to focus his life on just helping people, taking a permanent role as the leader of the second incarnation of the Avengers.
Powers and Abilities
Did I beat Captain America's time?"
"Not even close.
—— Michael Peterson and a S.H.I.E.L.D. trainer after Peterson tested how strong he is[src]
You ran like 13 miles in 30 minutes.
Your metabolism heals four times faster than the average person.
- 格斗大师: Rogers is a master at combat and the field of martial arts. He has an extensive knowledge in melee combat. He also held a variety of martial arts, having its combat style composed of a mixture of American Boxing, Judo, Jiu-jitsu, Taekwondo and Akido (possibly have learned some fighting styles with the Howling Commandos). In addition, Rogers also showed refined fighting techniques, applying characteristics of Muay Thai, Karate and Wing Chun. Even in World War II, Captain proved to be a great fighter, using his knowledge in combat in addition to its enhanced attributes and indestructible shield, having thus defeated hundreds of Nazi soldiers, and even the Red Skull himself. After being revived in the 21st century, Rogers was quickly put into action; he proved able to keep abreast with the Frost Giant Loki in combat for a short period, and also managed to defeat hoards of Chitauri aliens at the Battle of New York. When a police officer questioned why he should take orders from Captain America, the latter defeated several attacking Chitauri soldiers with ease, inducing the impressed officer to follow his orders without question. When he joined S.H.I.E.L.D., Rogers received more extensive training, proving more than capable of defeating several armed pirates, many soldiers of HYDRA, a dozen STRIKE agents (while limited by the confined space of an elevator), as well as also having Georges Batroc knocked out in a fight one on one and fighting to a stalemate with the Winter Soldier in the first fight, and then managing to defeat him with a technical Jiu-jitsu in the second fight. His combat level is shown to be at least on par with the Winter Soldier and Black Widow. Rogers was even able to use his combat skills to hold his own against the much stronger Ultron, and give him a prolonged battle. He also managed to defeat hordes of Ultron Sentries during the Battle of Sokovia. Captain America's combat skills are considered legendary, make him one of the greatest fighters in the world.
- 盾牌大师: Over time of training and experience with his unique shield, as well as its physical properties, allow him to accomplish amazing feats with the item. Aside from bashing foes and blocking incoming attacks, he is able to throw it with nearly perfect aim. Rogers can hit multiple targets with the same throw by means of ricochet, and could even achieve a boomerang-like return effect, allowing him to strike enemies from behind or retrieve the shield without objects to ricochet from.
- 战术专家: Rogers is an accomplished strategist. He is able to formulate battle strategies and his brilliant tactical sense allows him to alter any strategy to fit the changing need of the situation. A prime example is when he formulated the plan to go in first by himself in "the front door" of Skull's hidden base and then after they bring him in, the assault team and then the full force of the Strategic Scientific Reserve came in. His tactical brilliance also came into play during the Chitauri assault on New York, first in organizing first responders to protect the civilian population, and then re-deploying other members of The Avengers to best defend the city with their limited resources (even the usually anti-authoritarian 托尼·斯塔克 recognizes Rogers' tactical abilities and accepts his assignment).
Did you write that down or was it off the top of your head?
- 军事专家: Rogers is well-versed in all Armed force disciplines including intelligence gathering, escape arts, demolition, survival tactics, swimming, mountaineering, march or drill skills, map making, map reading, communication systems and vehicles used in armed forces. It is unknown if he had to update any of these skills since his reawakening, but it could be possible or some of them may still be equal to that of most modern special forces soldiers.
- 射击专家: Rogers can throw most projectile weaponry with great aim and is well-versed in the use of firearms like the military-issued Colt 1911 or the Tommy Gun during WWII and eventually modern firearms, picking up an assault rifle and using with ease. While he knew how to use the modern assault rifle, he was not use to it and missed his targets each time he fires and even slipped from the platform he was and grabbed a wire to stay on the ship when caught in a hail of gunfire from the men that he was fighting on the Helicarrier.
- 素描高手: Rogers enjoys drawing and does so with his free time. He even adds humor and irony to his drawings as he sketched himself as a monkey in the original Captain America uniform. He also sketched Stark Tower and the surrounding area on a napkin to perfection.
- 多语言: Rogers speaks both English and French fluently.
模板:Expand As a weapon of choice, Rogers uses a round shaped Vibranium shield, which can be used as a throwing weapon and is able to absorb any kind of impact. Also in combat, Rogers also uses canon weapons like guns and other firearms.
- Vibranium Shield: A concave disk about 2.5 feet in diameter, weighing 12 pounds painted in its familiar red-white-and-blue pattern with a five-pointed star design in its center. Constructed by Howard Stark and made from Vibranium. The Vibranium alloy can absorb kinetic energy from impacts therefore making it nigh-indestructible. Nearly every kind of human weaponry can not even dent it, as bullets normally bounce off it. The shield is also strong enough to combat magic and mystical weapons, such as Thor's hammer Mjølnir. It also withstand Iron Man's Repulsors, deflecting them in an coordinated team attack. The shield's shape makes it a superb throwing weapon. It can cut through the air with minimal wind resistance. It is also able to bounce off solid objects, such as walls and floors, when struck on its edge and can be ricocheted off of multiple surfaces. It also makes a formidable and devastating hand-held weapon. Combined with Rogers' strength and combat skills, it can enable him to literally plow through any kind of opponent be either human enemy soldiers (HYDRA troopers) or alien ground forces (Chitauri warriors). The Vibranium in the shield enables Rogers to withstand great falls and devastating blows that he couldn't otherwise.
- M1911A1: used during his attacks on HYDRA bases during World War II.
- M1928A1 Thompson: used during his attacks on HYDRA bases during World War II.
- MP 40: used during his attacks on HYDRA bases during World War II.
- Noveske Rifleworks Diplomat: temporarily used during the Attack on the Helicarrier.
- Uniform: Rogers and Howard Stark both designed the original suit he wore during the war. It was made of carbon polymer and it offers a medium level of resistance to gunfire. The helmet also served as a mask. It also allowed for a sidearm. The shield could be attached to the back. However, upon his reawakening and him joining the Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., along with input from Phil Coulson, designed his new upgraded suit. It has more flexibility and mobility than his previous suit. The new suit carries a wireless communicator. The uniform is composed of a Nomex and Kevlar fiber. While it doesn't allow for him carrying a sidearm (it is unknown whether this was intentional or not at this time), nonetheless, it is possibly bulletproof and fireproof. It could also withstand blunt force trauma and energy blasts from alien weaponry.
- Utility Belt: Captain America wears a utility belt containing tactical devices and equipment for battle.
Video Game Only
- Before Rogers gets his signature circular Shield, he is seen using three different shields. The first time, he uses a garbage can lid as a shield when he's getting beaten up by a bully in an alley. The second time, he uses a cab door as a protective shield when Heinz Kruger fires a gun at him. The third time, he uses a triangular shield during a musical tour and later ends up using it as a weapon on his first mission.
- Due to the Super Soldier Serum, his metabolism burns four times faster than the average person. Therefore, he cannot get drunk.
- When Bucky takes Steve to the World's Fair near the beginning of the film he says, "We're going to the future" - a foreshadowing that Steve Rogers and Bucky will actually go to the future, at the end of the film and in the sequel, respectively.
- According to Steve's WWII enlistment form, his birth date is July 4, 1918, making him twenty-five in 1943. Decades later in 2011, when he wakes up after 65 years, he is ninety-two. However, due to being frozen for so long and his fast metabolism, he still appears young.
- While the Marvel Cinematic Universe version of Captain America's date of birth is listed as July 4, 1918, the mainstream comics version's date of birth is July 4, 1920.
- Steve Rogers originally drinks the Super Soldier formula, while in the movie Steve is transformed into Captain America with a large set of special equipment, designed by Abraham Erskine and Howard Stark.
- Steve Rogers was an artist before becoming Captain America; Adolf Hitler was also an artist before he became Führer of the Third Reich. This is an ironic coincidence, as Captain America was fighting Nazis.
- The helmet he wears on his first mission is a homage to the Ultimate Universe WWII Captain America's helmet.
- His triangular shield is based off of the character's original shield , as well as the Ultimate version.
- Thaddeus Ross' office in The Incredible Hulk.
- When Steve wakes up for the first time in almost seventy years in the 1940's-style 'recovery room,' he hears the broadcast of a baseball game from May, 1941, on an old-fashioned radio and recognizes the game because he was there. This is a reference to an actual baseball game played at Ebbets Field on May 25th, 1941, where Pete Reiser of the Brooklyn Dodgers hit an inside the park grand slam. Actor Michael Swan recorded the dialogue portraying the Dodgers announcer.
- Trevor Slattery has a tattoo of Captain America's Shield on his neck, but instead of a star in the middle of the circles, it is the symbol for anarchy.
- Chris Evans almost turned down the role. It was his Avengers co-star Robert Downey, Jr. who convinced Evans to play the character.
- Captain America is not Chris Evans' first role as a Marvel character. His first was the Human Torch in the films Fantastic Four and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. This was probably referenced in Captain America: The First Avenger, when the android Synthetic Man, the first Human Torch was displayed at Stark Expo.
- Before Chris Evans was cast as Captain America, Sam Worthington and Will Smith were in early talks for the role of Captain America. Later on Garrett Hedlund, Channing Tatum, Scott Porter, Mike Vogel, Sebastian Stan, Wilson Bethel, John Krasinski, Michael Cassidy, Chace Crawford, and Jensen Ackles were on the final shortlist for the role. Kellan Lutz, Ryan Phillippe and Alexander Skarsgård carried out auditions in case Evans wasn't going to do the role. Sebastian Stan would later be cast as Bucky Barnes in the film and Alexander Skarsgård's father, Stellan Skarsgård, was previously in the film Thor as Erik Selvig.
- In Captain America: The First Avenger, many kids and a soldier are seen reading Captain America Comics #1, the first Captain America comic ever published.
- In the first two Iron Man films a prototype shield can be seen. In Iron Man, a prototype of Captain America's Shield is visible in the background in the scene where Pepper Potts discovers 托尼·斯塔克 is Iron Man. In Iron Man 2, Phil Coulson finds another prototype of Captain America's Shield in 托尼·斯塔克's Mansion, and questions why Stark has it, hinting towards Coulson's fascination of Rogers.
- The Incredible Hulk, Bruce Banner is attempting to commit suicide on top of a glacier, instead transforming into The Hulk before he can do it, smashing the glacier. A freeze frame shot of the crumbling glacier shows Captain America in the ice, but this is odd considering that he was in the Valkyrie when he was frozen. However, ice shifts are common in that area, and his body could have easily fallen though a hole in the cabin in one of the shifts, and later ended up back in the plane due to another shift.
- The Super Soldier Serum is a main plot element in The Incredible Hulk, giving Emil Blonsky his powers. The 'one successful test subject' (Captain America) is also referenced in the film.
- In The Incredible Hulk, when 托尼·斯塔克 is talking to General Ross, Stark says the Super Soldier program was "put on ice," referring to Captain America's frozen body.
- Captain America has the most screen-time in The Avengers with nearly thirty-seven minutes. He also has the most screen-time in Avengers: Age of Ultron with just over fifty minutes.
- Chris Evans made a cameo in Thor: The Dark World as an illusion created by Loki.
- So far, ever since his introduction, Captain America has appeared in at least one film per year, Captain America: The First Avenger in 2011, The Avengers in 2012, Thor: The Dark World in 2013, Captain America: The Winter Soldier in 2014, Avengers: Age of Ultron and Ant-Man in 2015 and Captain America: Civil War in 2016.
- Chris Evans was uncredited for his appearance in Ant-Man.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 ，美国队长。
- ↑ S.H.I.E.L.D. Files
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 ，美国队长2:冬日战士。
- ↑ Captain America: First Vengeance, Volume 1
- ↑ 引用错误：无效
- ↑ Agent Carter: 1.04: The Blitzkrieg Button
- ↑ Captain America & Thor: Avengers!
- ↑ ，卡特探员(第一季)，第二集 Bridge and Tunnel。
- ↑ The Avengers Prelude: Fury's Big Week
- ↑ ，神盾探员(第二季)，第十四集 Love in the Time of HYDRA。
- ↑ 复仇者联盟(电影) 删减片段
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 12.4 ，复仇者联盟。
- ↑ Captain America: The Winter Soldier Infinite Comic
- ↑ Captain America: Homecoming
- ↑ Translates from French to:"I thought you were more than just a shield."
- ↑ Translates from French to:"Let's see."
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 17.2 17.3 17.4 17.5 17.6 17.7 引用错误：无效
- ↑ Captain America: The Winter Soldier Extended Scene
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 Avengers: Operation HYDRA
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 20.2 20.3 20.4 20.5 20.6 20.7 20.8 20.9 Avengers: Age of Ultron
- ↑ ，复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元。
- ↑ ，蚁人。
- Marvel Wiki上的美国队长页面