||正义的地球人，这篇文章需要翻译。你可以帮助漫威电影宇宙资料站来 翻译它。 点此查看本站通用的 标准译名对照表|
|文件:Ant-Man (film) 47.png|
I am proud to present the future of war: the Yellowjacket!
The Yellowjacket Suit was a powered suit created by Darren Cross that used his version of Hank Pym's Pym Particles.
The suit was created by Darren Cross who used the Ant-Man Suit technology as a base. The partly mechanized suit was designed to be weaponized and more advanced version of Hank Pym's suit. The mechanisms in some of the metallic parts part of the suit may possibly be used for resilience or strength enhancement. It was designed with mechanical appendages on its back with the pair above the other being able to fire beams of energy.
Cross would later put on the suit in order to deal with Ant-Man. After a long and difficult fight, the suit was sabotaged by Lang, who shrunk between the molecules of the solid titanium armor to reach and destroy the suit's circuitry and inner mechanisms. The suit's now unstable shrinking function caused Cross to be crushed in the suit, imploding his body into nothingness, effectively killing himself and destroying the suit.
- Size Reduction: Using the original Ant-Man suit and Pym Particle formula as a start up point, Cross developed a new suit which allows him to reduce approximately to the size of an ant. He also still maintains his regular sized strength and durability when shrinking due to increased density and compressed energy and physical force caused by size transformation.
- Flight: The suit has the power of flight. The top pair of mechanical tentacle-like 'stingers' on the suits back form into thrusters that give the user a wide range of aerial mobility.
- Energy Pulse Stinger: The suit has four mechanical tentacle-like 'stingers' on the back, the bottom pair of which can form shoulder weapons and direct energy weapons. The energy beams are blue and laser like, burning through most substances and, when the user is in a small scale, can easily kill targets, much like bullets. When in normal size, the larger beams can easily burn though destroy objects as large and as thick as a wall.
- Superhuman Strength: The suit grants the wearer superhuman strength whilst shrunk. This is though to be due to Pam Particles enhancing density and compressing energy and physical force to the user, giving them the power of a bullet, but in the case of the Yellowjacket, its mechanisms may be able to enhance physical strength and resilience of its user, even in normal size, though Ant Man in normal size was able to take on Darren Cross while the latter was in the Yellowjacket.
- The Yellowjacket Suit was partially inspired in the Eric O'Grady's Ant-Man Suit in the comics. Eric O'Grady is the third person to inherit the Ant-Man mantle, after Hank Pym and Scott Lang.
- The Yellowjacket Suit is named after a Yellowjacket wasp, the common name in North America for predatory wasps of the genera Vespula and Dolichovespula, that are known simply as "wasps" in other English-speaking countries.
- Ant-Man (film) 25.png
- Yellowjacket antman.jpg
- Ant-Man (film) 27.png
- Ant-Man (film) 30.png
- Ant-Man (film) 31.png
- Ant-Man (film) 33.png
- Ant-Man (film) 37.png
- Ant-Man (film) 47.png
- Ant-Man vs Yellowjacket.png
- Yellowjacket lasers.png
- Yellowjacket track.png
- Darren's suit.jpg
- YellowJacket .png
- Ant-Man screenshot 42.jpg
- Marvel Wiki上的黄衫战衣页面