Guy with a Flaming Head
The Man on Fire
Fire Dudes (with Hellfire)
The Other One
|阵营||Canelo's Auto and Body|
|剧集||神盾探员 (7 episodes)|
I didn't ask for this, this curse. But vengeance calls.
—— Ghost Rider[src]
罗伯托 "罗比" 雷耶斯（Ghost Rider）是一名生活在洛杉矶的汽车维修工。曾被Fifth Street Locos杀死，但Johnny Blaze救下了他，并赋予他异能、使他成为远近闻名的“恶灵骑士”。为给残疾弟弟复仇，雷耶斯以恶灵骑士的身份追杀着各种罪犯，结果其行踪被震波女察觉后，她决心终结恶灵骑士的杀戮。最终震波女将恶灵骑士与神盾局联系起来，在他的帮助下，神盾局小组开始了对抗露西·鲍尔一行人的斗争、寻找蕴含着古老力量的神书黑暗神书。
Powers and Abilities
He claims he made a deal with the devil."
"Which is nonsense."
"You know, the rationalist in me wants to agree, but the skull on fire makes a pretty compelling argument for "hail Satan".
Johnny Blaze shared his powers with Robbie Reyes, granting him supernatural powers.
- Demonic Transformation: Robbie Reyes is able to transform into a skeletal humanoid engulfed in flames, with his flesh burning off to reveal his skeletal form. Even before transforming, a fiery orange glow can be seen in Reyes' eyes when he uses his powers or at times when he is killing his victims. Reyes is able to use his powers to some degree without transforming. Whenever transforming or using the Ghost Rider's powers, he sometimes lets out a monstrous roar. If angered or stressed enough Reyes can lose control and transform without meaning to and even seemingly feel pain from it.
- Superhuman Strength: Reyes displayed a certain degree of superhuman strength, being able to overpower thugs, and massacring them without any effort, notably breaking men's skulls while bashing in their heads, even ripping another man's spine out. He also was shown dragging another across the floor with one hand, knocking out Mitchell with one hit and then both dragging and lifting him into his car with one hand. While transformed, Reyes could tear the bumper off a car with his bare hands, was able to instantly knock Quake to the floor with a punch to the torso, and pull down an entire shelf on her with one hand. However, he may have a certain amount of superhuman strength, while in human form, being able to tear off a car's engine piece with his bare hands and knock out Quake with just one strike. In addition, while fighting street thugs with Daisy, he overpowered most of them by himself, as well as charging into one and lifting him up to slam him into a wall. Ghost Rider was the first person to break out of a 隔离舱, which held other super-powered beings, through brute force, an act that 里奥·菲茨 claimed to be impossible. He was also able to overpower the super strong 杰弗里·梅斯 and beat him close to death, even after being thrown across a room by the former.
- Superhuman Durability: Reyes is almost invulnerable in his demonic form. He can be physically damaged in his human form, as he gained a cut on his face while fighting Quake untransformed, but he is still beyond capable of fighting when injured. In his human form, he was able to withstand 震波女's attacks, being undamaged when she used her powers to smash him onto a van and then into several barrels. The former case was particularly evident when Quake was visibly shocked after seeing Reyes unfazed after getting smashed on the side of a van. When Hellfire threw a fireball at him, Reyes was only slightly fazed, despite the burning hole it left in his cheek. While transformed, he survived a firework factory explosion and remained conscious, unlike Hellfire who also survived but was knocked out. Also, when transformed, he was immune to I.C.E.R. shots, which merely bounced off him with no effect. His durability seems to be strongest when he is fully aware of his surroundings and transformed; when he was trying to escape Coulson and was unaware of the cloaked Quinjet that was in the path of his car, he was knocked unconscious by the crash and was captured.
I don't get hurt. You gave me a pretty bad gash, at the junkyard, now..."
"Not a scratch!"
"I've been stabbed, shot, run over, twice. Next day I'm good as new.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: Though he received a cut on his face while battling Quake, these injuries disappeared the next day without even a scar. After getting a burnt hole in his face due to Hellfire's attacks and then transforming into Ghost Rider, he emerged afterward in his human form without any sign of being damaged at all. This means that transforming into Ghost Rider and then back to his human form can allow him to recover completely from damage instantly. Reyes has described himself as nearly impossible to kill. However, the cracks in his skull, which he sustained when he was thrown out of Hell Charger and hit the street, never healed and are visible when he transforms.
They say when the Rider burns you, he burns your soul. And a soul can never heal.
- Fire Manipulation: Reyes is able to control and generate fire. As Ghost Rider, he is resistant to fire and seemingly no flames are capable of burning either him or his clothing. He is able to imbue an object he touches with fire, using the object as a melee weapon, which he has done to objects such as pipes, tools, car parts, and even chains. He can do so even without transforming into Ghost Rider. His control over fire allowed him to form a ring of fire around the car he crashed into with his own flaming vehicle. He also caused his car to catch fire to make Quake fall off it as she pursued him, with his eyes glowing bright orange and him letting out a monstrous roar. He even made his car heat up at will, burning the hand of a thug that put his hand on it. Additionally, he was able to set his entire hand ablaze while transformed to incinerate Frederick by touching him, which he did again to other ghosts, even in his human form and once with his flaming chain. He also caused an entire room to be engulfed in fire to burn Santino Nogara to death.
- Empathic Reading: Ghost Rider can look into someone's eyes and see into their heart and soul, to see what kind of person they truly are. He can examine their mental and emotional characteristics and qualities to determine if they are evil and in need of punishment, such as a corrupt cop or a teacher who was secretly a pedophile. While this ability is usually how Ghost Rider is able to find his targets, he can also rule a good person out as a target, bypassing that person's opinion of himself or herself. This was demonstrated by him having the opportunity to kill 震波女, while she was even telling him to, only for him to see that she was a penitent woman who was trying to be good.
We can't even touch these things; he can kill them.
- Intangibility Cancellation: Unlike ordinary humans, Ghost Rider can touch non-corporeal entities, and if the situation requires, hold them and completely incinerate them with his fire. He was able to grab Frederick by the arm and neck in his human form before transforming and burning Frederick into embers with his blazing hand, he was able to burn Vincent to ambers with the Hellfire Chain, and he was able to to the same to Hugo with his touch, though in the latter events, he was able to do so without even transforming.
Damn, not even a dent. I wouldn't mind having a superpower like that for a day or two.
- Enchantment: Ghost Rider has the ability to infuse his power into inanimate objects. He has used this power to make his car the Hell Charger become nearly indestructible. R. Moore fired a rocket launcher straight at the hood, all the rocket did was launch the car into the air and engulf it in flames, but neither the explosion, the fire, or crashing from several stories up had any effect on the car. It has crashed into other cars and even had a head on collision with an invisible Quinjet at full speed, without any harm such as scratches or dents. Reyes can also project his fire through the car without damaging it. He had the car emit fire from the hood, to knock off 震波女, who was on top off the roof trying to stop Reyes. His clothes are also completely immune to fire and seemingly indestructible, as Hellfire's explosive ball and being inside an exploding building did nothing to them. Normally weapons would pass right through Hugo in his ghostly state, but Reyes was able to enchant a chain so it would wrap around Hugo and he could not escape.
- Infection Immunity: When 露西·鲍尔 attempted to infect Ghost Rider, he was completely unaffected, not even reacting to her passing through him.
So, you got the devil inside you too?
—— Ghost Rider to Quake[src]
- Combatant: Reyes was able to hold his own against 震波女, an Inhuman former 神盾局 agent highly trained in combat, though her use of her powers left him to resort to transforming into Ghost Rider to defeat her. The second time he fought her, he did manage to defeat her without transforming by fracturing her arm with a car engine and knocking her out, showing he was more willing to injure her since she mentioned his brother. Also, her arm was weakened by her repeated use of her powers, with the subsequent pain from it allowing him to beat her easier. In addition, he overpowered multiple thugs unarmed, with him saying that it was him and not the Ghost Rider that was doing the fighting. He even body slammed one of them, charging into him and lifting him up to slam him into a wall.
- Bilingual: Reyes can speak and understand both English and Spanish.
- Hell Charger: The Hell Charger is a heavily modified car owned by Reyes. When he acts as the Ghost Rider, the car is able to emit flames from the engine and wheels, superheating it surface at will, and is seemingly indestructible.
- Hellfire Chain: During his battle with the Inhuman JT James, Ghost Rider took James' flaming chain as his own, successfully using the improvised weapon against its former owner. He could imbue it with fire and even use it to lasso and incinerate ghost-like entities, as he did to Vincent.
- Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider - Predecessor and Resurrector
- Daisy Johnson/Quake - Enemy turned Ally
- Canelo's Auto and Body
- JT James/Hellfire
- Roger Perez † - Victim
- Thomas Wright † - Victim
- Momentum Labs
- Fifth Street Locos - Killers
- Santino Noguera † - Victim
- 杰弗里·梅斯 - Attempted Victim
|Appearances for Robbie Reyes|
In chronological order:
- In the comics, Robbie Reyes bonded with the demonic spirit of his uncle after being shot by mercenaries working for Calvin Zabo, who were trying to retrieve pills which contained the Mister Hyde formula. Reyes is one of the many holders of the Ghost Rider title, preceded by Carter Slade, Johnny Blaze, Daniel Ketch and Alejandra Jones.
- Ghost Rider is directly responsible for the deaths of at least 56 漫威电影宇宙 characters.
- Robbie is the second character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe to have taken over the mantle of a former superhero, with the first being 斯科特·朗.
Behind the Scenes
- When asked why Ghost Rider doesn't speak while transformed, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. VFX supervisor Mark Kolpack reasoned he's much scarier that way, in addition to not actually having a voice box for doing so.