|游戏||《Lego Marvel's Avengers》|
幻视（Vision） is a powerful android born by the result of the synthetic Vibranium body created by Ultron and Helen Cho, and programmed by 托尼·斯塔克 and Bruce Banner using J.A.R.V.I.S. based codes and activated by the Mind Stone hidden inside the Scepter. However, unlike what he was originally meant to be, Vision became fond of humanity, which led him to join the Avengers to stop Ultron. After the War against Ultron, Vision formally became a member of the Avengers under the leadership of Captain America.
Creation and Siege
During an attempt to create a more powerful body, Ultron attacked the U-Gin Research Genetics and manipulated Helen Cho to use a machine for the creation of his new body. Under the control of the Scepter, she used a machine called the Cradle to create the body. Then, Scarlet Witch, receiving a vision about the global destruction Ultron will create, freed Helen Cho from the mind control. Ultron then attacked them, but in the end Scarlet Witch escaped with Quicksilver along with Dr. Cho, who had been severely wounded by Ultron.
Minutes after, Captain America talked with the injured Cho and discovered Ultron's plan. With the help of Hawkeye in the Avengers Quinjet, Captain America pursued a U-Gin truck, because the body could be the key to destroying Ultron. After a battle in the streets of Seoul, the machine was taken to Avengers Tower. Bruce Banner and 托尼·斯塔克 began to work and create a new A.I. for the body, but Stark discovered that J.A.R.V.I.S. was alive. Due to that he decided to transfer the A.I. into the body.
Part of a Vision
During a discussion between the Avengers, Thor appeared and cast a bolt of lightning at the machine. The body inside it broke, revealing a humanoid being with reddish pink and green skin. Confused about his surroundings as he glanced around, the being's gaze immediately focused on Thor. He then jumped on the God of Thunder. Thor was able to counter by tossing him out a glass window, but the being was able to stop himself instantly.
The being then took the time to examine himself on the reflection of the glass window while also gazing out into the city. The being apologized for its actions and then offered its gratitude to Thor before taking a similar appearance to the God of Thunder's outfit, mainly the cape and gauntlets. Thor explained that he witnessed a vision where the Earth will be destroyed and at the center of it is the gem that is implanted on the being's forehead which he reveals is the Mind Stone, a object that is a member of the Infinity Stones, describing them as the greatest power in the universe. Captain America, confused as to why this "vision" sounded like J.A.R.V.I.S., allowed Tony to explain that he reconfigured his matrix to create "something new". The Vision stated that he is not a child of Ultron, Ultron himself or J.A.R.V.I.S., he is only himself.
The Avengers, along with the Maximoff twins, remained skeptical as to which side the Vision was on, to which the android explained that he was on the side of life while Ultron was not, and then went on to say that Ultron was waiting for the Avengers, especially 托尼·斯塔克, in Sokovia. He then stated that Ultron was in pain, and that he would spread his rage and pain all across the globe. After finishing, he casually lifted Mjølnir and offered it back to Thor, much to the bewilderment and surprise from everyone in the room, before leaving.
Battle of Sokovia
My Vision, they really did take everything from me."
"You set the terms, you can change them.
Vision was alongside the Avengers in addition to Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch while Captain America began his speech on what they will face and that there will be consequences. In Sokovia, Vision first confronted Ultron, now in his new body, as the activation for the drill emerged from the ground. He pleaded to Ultron that he could change all this on his terms, to which Ultron simply replied by attempting to strangle the Vision. Vision took the opportunity to hack into Ultron's programming and disable his ability to enter the net. This, however, incapacitated the Vision.
Later, while Ultron took Thor away and began to pummel him, Thor tried to distract the robot while the Vision regained consciousness and whacked Ultron away with Mjølnir before returning it to Thor. The Vision alongside Thor destroyed several of the Ultron Sentinels before the rest of the Avengers met up with them as they too destroyed other Ultron Sentinels. Ultron soon confronted the Avengers as he assembled a massive armada of his drones. A great battle ensued with the Vision dismembering the Ultron drones using his density altering powers, working in tandem alongside the other Avengers as they prevented Ultron and the drones from reaching the activation device.
After many of the drones were destroyed, Ultron attacked the Vision first, the two being in a struggle while in midair. Vision blasted Ultron away with a beam of energy from the Mind Stone on his forehead. Soon Thor and Iron Man joined him as they unleashed beams of lightning and repulsor blasts respectively against Ultron, slowly melting away his shell before they stopped. Weakened and damaged, Ultron was soon punched away by the Hulk. The Vision joined War Machine in destroying the remaining Ultron drones should Ultron attempt to download himself in the remaining robots. As Iron Man and Thor destroyed the city, Vision flew to Wanda Maximoff's aid, flying her out of danger.
Stark asked for a saviour and settled for a slave."
"Humans are being fearful and in need of protection. But then, that fear can inspire them to do great things."
"You're unbearably naive."
"Well, I was born yesterday.
Later, an Ultron drone, badly damaged, was able to activate the machine as the land of mass began to plummet down towards the Earth, threatening to destroy all. The Vision flew through the chaos and was able to rescue Scarlet Witch, who stayed behind in order to brutally murder Ultron in revenge for her brother's death. By the end, Ultron was able to escape with one final drone body. The Vision, however, confronted him and pointed out that he was afraid of death. Ultron continued to berate 托尼·斯塔克's ideas of meaning to create a savior but settled for a slave to which Vision agreed by saying that they were both disappointments.
The Vision stated that the humans are odd, thinking that order and chaos are opposites and try to control what cannot be, but they have grace in their failings. However, Ultron simply shrugged it off by saying that they are doomed despite the Vision's words, although the android agreed that they are, however, he then continued saying that a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts and that he considers it a privilege to be among the humans causing Ultron to reply that he is unbearably naive. Vision simply smiled at this and countered by saying that he was "born yesterday". Ultron attempted to attack, only for Vision to destroy him completely with an energy beam from the Mind Stone, ending the threat of Ultron.
After the battle, the Vision was recruited into the Avengers and travelled to the New Avengers Facility along with the other chosen members including Wanda Maximoff, Sam Wilson, and James Rhodes, beginning their training under the leadership of Captain America and Black Widow.
Humans are odd. They think order and chaos are somehow opposites and... try to control what won't be. But there is grace in their failings. I think you missed that.
According to 托尼·斯塔克, Vision's personality is Ultron's, only without the megalomaniacal aspects. Vision is a polite, calm, and thoughtful being, in a similar manner to J.A.R.V.I.S., shown when he apologizes to the Avengers and the twins after just being brought to life. Unlike Ultron, he values life and Humans. He is also shown to be blunt, when Vision told Stark that Ultron hates him the most. He also likes to reason with his enemies, and will only attack when threatened. However, when he was first created, Vision lunged at Thor, who was the first person he saw, though only because he felt confused about his surroundings as he glanced around. When Vision encountered Ultron for the final time, both admitted that they cannot understand humans, who are doomed to die out. However, Vision can see the beauty in humanity, due to their potential and imagination, and was happy to serve alongside them. He also regretted having to destroy Ultron, recognizing the latter as "unique" and "in pain", but he ultimately knew that it was necessary, given the great threat that Ultron posed to humanity. Vision showed a great desire to directly protect life, shown when he defended humans from Ultron and his forces, and when he personally saved Wanda Maximoff from Novi Grad, as it was blown up by Thor and Iron Man.
Powers and Abilities
- Energy Beams: As result of having the Mind Stone implanted in his forehead, Vision is capable of utilizing its power to fire an intense energy beam from his forehead. This beam is powerful enough to blast away Ultron, and slowly melt away the latter's virtually impenetrable Vibranium shell when aided by Thor's lightning and Iron Man's repulsor beams.
- Android Body: Designed as Ultron's final form, Vision's humanoid appearance is a testament to Ultron's fascination over evolution and the human form. Vision's base body initially started out as being primarily colored red-violet with sections/patterns colored in a teal-like silver. It is made of both cells and synthetic parts, as well as Vibranium being bonded to its molecules. This makes Vision a perfect splice between organism and machine.
- Enhanced Durability Vision's body is composed of Vibranium. This allows him to withstand attacks of immense force with no visible damage to his exterior whatsoever.
- Synthetic Cell Generation: Vision can willfully generate synthetic material and create clothing or armor made of the material of his own body onto himself in an instant. His initial "naked" appearance was a pure red-violet body with teal metallic patterns. Vision is able to generate armor and a cape similar to Thor's own uniform.
- Density Manipulation: Vision can instantly increase or decrease his own density, allowing him to becoming hard and durable or completely weightless. This ability gives him an array of superhuman powers including:
- Enhanced Strength: Vision can greatly increase his physical strength to immense superhuman levels by increasing his density, demonstrated by taking down numerous Ultron Sentries in the Battle of Sokovia with his bare hands. Vision's strength is such, he can evenly match Ultron himself. When wielding Mjølnir, Vision's strength is compounded, allowing him to send Ultron flying away with a single blow.
- Intangibility: Vision can decrease his density and mass, giving him the ability to phase through objects. When phasing, Vision can increase his density to destroy the object he phases through from the inside. With this ability, Vision took down numerous Ultron Sentries in the Battle of Sokovia. He even managed to phase his fingers through Ultron's Vibranium outer shell.
- Levitation: Vision can minimize his density to its lowest point in order to hover above the ground and fly at fast speeds. He can control his own motion-based force and be able to have complete control of the way he moves, allowing him to instantly stop moving while in the air by completely stopping his kinetic energy and motion.
- Computer Corruption: Vision was able to hack into Ultron's programming and disable the latter's ability to enter the net. However, the great effort involved in this task temporarily exhausted Vision, keeping him out of the battle for a short time.
- Mjølnir: Vision is considered to be worthy of wielding Mjølnir. He is the only being, apart from Odin and Thor himself, who has been able to lift the hammer and use it in combat.
- 复仇者联盟 - 队友
- 史蒂夫·罗杰斯/美国队长 - 领导
- 托尼·斯塔克/I钢铁侠 - 编程者，主人（前），队友（前）
- 布鲁斯·班纳/浩克 - 编程者，队友（前）
- 托尔 - 共同创造者，队友（前）
- 克林特·巴顿/鹰眼 - 队友（前）
- Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver † - 队友（前）
- 海伦·赵 - 共同创造者
- 贾维斯 - 模板
- In the comics, Vision was believed to have been created using the remains of the original Human Torch, though it was ultimately revealed to be a duplicate. He later married Scarlet Witch and had two sons, who were ultimately erased from existence, but were reincarnated as Wiccan and Speed.
- Marvel Wiki上的幻视页面